Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Series!!

   


     I'm excited to share with you some of the new happenings regarding this blog in 2011.

     On Valentine's Day, 2011, I'll be starting a 5-part series on a special bride's story. This unique bride beautifully shared her romance journey with me in detail. I was so moved and encouraged by her love story, that while reading it, I began to weep.

     And now, she's allowing me to share it with all of you.

     Specifically for you, my blog readers, she's taken the time to answer some of my heartfelt questions regarding her relationship, her season of waiting, and her wedding day itself.  In the weeks to come, you'll see that this new bride answered my questions with boldness and honesty.

     So spread the word!

     I hope you'll join me on Valentines' Day, to read Part 1 of... 


"The Wait Is Worth It"
 



No comments:

Post a Comment